Edward Venus Whitehead1
#7817, (17 April 1901-7 October 1965)
|Birth*||17 APR 1901 ||Edward Venus Whitehead was born on 17 APR 1901 at Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Richard Venus Whitehead and Esther Emma Wansbury at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG, together with Joseph Edward Whitehead, Frank Henry Whitehead, Frederick James Whitehead, Ada Lily Whitehead, William John Whitehead, Henry James Whitehead and Daniel William Whitehead.2 |
|Employment*||1930 ||Edward Venus Whitehead was employed as Conductor.3 |
|Marriage*||4 JAN 1930 ||He married Beatrice Victoria Althams on 4 JAN 1930 at Holy Trinity Church, Stepney, London, EnglandG.4,5 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1933 ||Edward Venus Whitehead married Agnes Lily Arter in DEC 1933 at Dartford, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Employment||29 SEP 1939 ||Edward Venus Whitehead was employed as Omnibus Driver.7 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Agnes Lily Arter lived at 1 London Road, Farningham, Kent, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||7 OCT 1965 ||Edward Venus Whitehead died on 7 OCT 1965 at 40 London Road, Farningham, Kent, EnglandG, aged 64.9,10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Edward Venus, Bromley, Kent Apr-Jun 1901, vol 2a 506..
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, on marriage cert.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Edward Venus Whitehead, 28, father Richard Venus, & Beatrice Victoria Althams, 29, father Charles Henry, Holy Trinity, Stepney, no 466, p 233.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Beatrice M Althaus & Edward V Whitehead, Stepney, London, Jan-Mar 1930, vol 1c 243.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Edward V Whitehead & Agnes L Arter, Dartford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1933, vol 2a 1724.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S124] 1939 census, one blacked out.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 64, Dartford, Kent, Dec 1965, vol 5f 297.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to Agnes Lily Whithead, widow.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Dartford, Kent, Jan-Mar 1931, vol 2a 1351, mother Arter.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016