|Birth*||1870 ||Emily Chapman was born in 1870 at St Mary's Platt, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1900 ||She married Edward Burnett, son of John Burnett and Mary Streatfield, in JUN 1900 at Dartford, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Emily Chapman and Edward Burnett lived at Parson's Farm, Stansted, Kent, EnglandG, together with Ernest John Burnett, Joseph William Burnett, Lucy May Burnett and Mabel Emily Burnett.2 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Emily Chapman and Edward Burnett lived at Stansted, KentG, together with Joseph William Burnett, Mabel Emily Burnett and William Burnett.3 |
|Residence||21 AUG 1919 ||Emily Chapman and Edward Burnett lived at 1 High Cross, Southfleet, Kent, EnglandG, together with William Burnett and Mabel Emily Burnett.4 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Edward Burnett & Emily Chapman, Dartford, Kent, Apr-Jun 1900, vol 2a 969.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with mother-in-law and sister.
- [S77] British Army records, claim for relatives of soldiers killed in action, form W.5080, G11186, Pte, Edward John Burnett.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016