#7889, (28 July 1832-January 1868)
|Birth*||28 JUL 1832 ||Emma Cheeseman was born on 28 JUL 1832 at Newington, Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||26 AUG 1832 ||She was baptized on 26 AUG 1832 at St Mary's Church, Newington, Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||She lived with Jane Duke at 10 Canal Street, Camberwell, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Thomas Cheeseman, John Cheeseman and James Cheeseman.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Emma Cheeseman lived with Jane Duke at Camberwell, SurreyG, together with James Cheeseman.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1851 ||Emma Cheeseman was employed as General Servant.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with James Cheeseman at 14 Catherine Street, Tower Hamlets, London, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||JAN 1868 ||Emma Cheeseman died in JAN 1868 at Rotherhithe, London, EnglandG, aged 35.6 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age & place.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Emma Cheeseman, parents Richard & Jane, St Mary, Newington, no 453, p 57.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 35, Rotherhithe, London, Jan-Mar 1868, vol 1d 408.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016