#7896, (19 December 1844-)
|Birth*||19 DEC 1844 ||Martha Cheeseman was born on 19 DEC 1844 at Peckham Rye, Surrey, EnglandG.2,3 |
|Baptism||26 JAN 1845 ||She was baptized on 26 JAN 1845 at St Giles Church, Camberwell, Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived with Rebecca Neal at 12 Victoria Place, Peckham, Surrey, EnglandG, together with James Cheeseman, Emma Cheeseman, Henry Cheeseman, Sarah Ann Cheeseman and Maria Cheeseman.4 |
|Marriage*||9 SEP 1862 ||Martha Cheeseman married Robert William Smith on 9 SEP 1862 at St Giles' Church, Camberwell, Surrey, EnglandG, witnessed by Maria Cheeseman.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Martha Cheeseman and Robert William Smith lived at 1 Nile Cottages, Deptford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Frederick William Smith, Louisa Ellen Smith and Phoebe Emma Smith.6 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & place.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Martha Cheeseman, parents James & Rebecca, St Giles, Camberwell. no 2212, p 277.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Camberwell, London, Jan-Mar 1845, vol 4 47.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, also Phoebe, age 1, granddau.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage, Robert Smith, full age, father William, & Martha Cheeseman, minor, father James, St Giles, Camberwell, no 405, p 203.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016