#7931, (4 May 1883-January 1960)
|Birth*||4 MAY 1883 ||May Dabnor was born on 4 MAY 1883 at Sidcup, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||8 JUL 1883 ||She was baptized on 8 JUL 1883 at St Mary Cray, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with James Ephraim Dabnor and Eliza Hills at 5 Church Raod, Sidcup, Kent, EnglandG, together with Arthur Charles Dabnor, Mary Elizabeth Dabnor and Gertrude Eliza Dabnor.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||May Dabnor was employed as Nurse (domestic).5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at Draycott Terrace, St Ives, Cornwall, EnglandG.5 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||She was employed as Cook, domestic.6 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at Willington House, Ramsgate Road, Ramsgate, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1913 ||She married Joseph P Jackson in JUL 1913 at West Ham, Essex, EnglandG.7 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||May Dabnor and Joseph P Jackson lived at 4 Barham Road, Dartford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Lilian Gertrude Jackson and Leslie Jackson.8 |
|Death*||JAN 1960 ||May Dabnor died in JAN 1960 at Dartford, Kent, EnglandG, aged 76.9 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Apr-Jun 1883, vol 2a 422.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., May Dabnor, parents James & Eliza, St Mary Cray, Kent, fhl 2145473.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with George Hills, 71.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, Nicholas household. Nurse.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, Morris household. Cook.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; May Dabnor & Joseph P Jackson, West Ham, Essex, Jul-Sep 1913, vol 4a 869.
- [S124] 1939 register, 1 blanked line.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 76, Dartford, Kent, Jan-Mar 1960, vol 5b 519.
- [S124] 1939 register, date.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016