Percy Alfred Heyd1
#8006, (8 July 1895-)
|Birth*||8 JUL 1895 ||Percy Alfred Heyd was born on 8 JUL 1895 at 459 Coldharbour Lane, Brixton, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||25 AUG 1895 ||He was baptized on 25 AUG 1895 at St Matthew's Church, Brixton, Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|Immigration*||22 MAR 1911 ||He immigrated on 22 MAR 1911 to Ontario, CanadaG.3,4 |
|Milit-Beg*||25 AUG 1895 ||He began military service on 25 AUG 1895 at OntarioG.5 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1918 ||He married Mabel Ellen Bashford, daughter of Thomas Bashford and Charlotte Russell, in MAR 1918 at Bromley, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Occupation*||1 JUN 1921 ||The occupation of Percy Alfred Heyd was 'Farmer.7' |
|Residence*||1 JUN 1921 ||He and Mabel Ellen Bashford lived at Lot 16 con 11, Dereham, Oxford South, Ontario, CanadaG.7 |
|Residence*||1963 ||Percy Alfred Heyd lived at RR3, Brock's Beach, Ontario, CanadaG.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Lambeth, London, Jul-Sep 1895, vol 1d 518.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Percy Alfred Heyd, parents, John & Mary Ann, St Matthew, Brixton, no 1364, p 171.
- [S61] Passengers, Canada, arrivals, MV Grampian, Halifax 1911, for Tillsonburg, ONT., age 17, as grocer.
- [S111] Canada Census, date on 1921 census.
- [S50] Official communication, Canada WW1 CEF records, no 5946, folio 222. Note DOB one year early and mishearing of surname.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mabel E Bashford & Percy A Heyd, Bromley, Kent, Jan-Mar 1918, vol2a 1179.
- [S111] Canada Census.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Voters lists, Ontario, Simcoe North, 1963, p 1 17511.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, on Jennifer Marie tree, b & d not referenced.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016