#8133, (2 April 1915-12 March 1989)
|Birth*||2 APR 1915 ||Charles Port was born on 2 APR 1915 at West Ham, Essex, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1934 ||He married Annie Ellen Dale in SEP 1934 at Romford, Essex, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Charles Port lived at Cubitts Kennel Camp, St Asaph, Flintshire, WalesG.4 |
|Death*||12 MAR 1989 ||He died on 12 MAR 1989 at Newham, London, EnglandG, aged 73.5 |
|Note*|| ||DNA tests of MGJ & Jessica Connor show a shared ancestry to this person that is best explained by Sidney Thomas Stringer being his father. However he was recorded as being the son of his grandparents, James Port & Delila Taylor with his mother being a sister.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, West Ham, Essex, Apr-Jun 1915, vol 4a 579.
- [S128] Ancestry DNA, See birth note, putative father based on DNA results.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Annie E Dale & Charles Port, Romford, Esex, Jul-Sep 1934, vol 4a 1507.
- [S124] 1939 register, Cubitts Kennel Camp, with 11 other labourers.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 73, Newham, London, Mar 1989, vol 15 1389.
- [S128] Ancestry DNA, DNA match, MGJ & Jessica Connor, 6cM on 1 segment.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, East Ham, Essex, Jul-Sep 1936, vol 4a 300, mother Dale.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Epping, Essex, Jul-Sep 1940, vol 4a 715, mother Dale.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, North Bucks., Oct-Dec 1943, vol 3a 2338, mother Dale.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016