David Arden Clark1
#8625, (17 August 1924-1982)
|Birth*||17 AUG 1924 ||David Arden Clark was born on 17 AUG 1924 at Vancouver, British Columbia, CanadaG.1 |
|Employment*||1949 ||He was employed as Machinist's helper.2 |
|Residence*||1949 ||He lived at 5066, Prince Edward Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, CanadaG.3 |
|Marriage*||1950 ||He married Kateryna Rosychuk in 1950 at Sooke, British Columbia, CanadaG.1 |
|Death*||1982 ||David Arden Clark died in 1982 at Whitehorse, Yukon, CanadaG.4 |
|Burial*||1982 ||He was buried in 1982 at Grey Mountain Cemetery, Whitehorse, Yukon, CanadaG.4 |
|Note*|| ||DNA Ancestry ThruLines shows descent of his daughters Beverley & Lorna May from Thomas Galton, 1774-1825.5 |
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Tree of Beverley Lock, on Ancestry.com. DNA match to Susannah Pelley Galton.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Canada, Vancouver, Quadra, 1949, p 2.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Canada, Vancouver, Quadra, 1949, p 2, with parents?
- [S28] Monumental inscription, Arden David Clark, findagrave.com, #52436588. no birth or death.
- [S128] Ancestry DNA, match at 7cM on 1 segment, Beverley Lock & MGJ through Thomas Galton. On ThruLines.
- [S29] Email from, extrapolated, from email 8/19 of Lorna.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016