Margaret Gertrude Higgins1
#8644, (March 1911-)
|Birth*||MAR 1911 ||Margaret Gertrude Higgins was born in MAR 1911 at Edgbaston, Worcestershire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived with Thomas Shadick Higgins M.D., B.Sc., D.P.H and Gertrude Mary Russell at 50 Fountain Road, Edgbaston, Worcestershire, EnglandG, together with Ellen Gertrude Milnes.3 |
|(Witness) Emigration||1 JUN 1923 ||Margaret Gertrude Higgins emigrated with Thomas Shadick Higgins M.D., B.Sc., D.P.H and Gertrude Mary Russell on 1 JUN 1923 from Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandG.4 |
|(Witness) Emigration||19 DEC 1927 ||Margaret Gertrude Higgins emigrated with Gertrude Mary Russell on 19 DEC 1927 from Cape Town, Western Cape, South AfricaG.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Kings Norton, Works., Apr-Jun 1911, vol 6c 416.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, under 1 month.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, also nurse & one servant.
- [S61] Passengers, on MV Kenilworth Castle' Southampton to Cape Town.
- [S61] Passengers, on MV 'Balmoral Castle' Cape Town to Southampton , mother & children.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016