John Russell Platten M.B.E.1
#8649, (12 December 1894-18 October 1965)
|Birth*||12 DEC 1894 ||John Russell Platten M.B.E. was born on 12 DEC 1894 at Wathamstow, Essex, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with John Henry Platten and Emily Jane Russell at 'Kimberley', Falmouth Avenue, Chingford, Essex, EnglandG, together with Douglas Arthur Platten.3 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1917 ||John Russell Platten M.B.E. married Dorothy Jessie Izod in MAR 1917 at Wathamstow, EssexG.4 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||John Russell Platten M.B.E. was employed as Cashier, Metropolitan Water Board.5 |
|Death*||18 OCT 1965 ||He died on 18 OCT 1965 at Hertfordshire Hospital, Woodford, Essex, EnglandG, aged 70.6,7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, West Ham, Essex, Oct-Dec 1894, vol 4a 380.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; John R Platten & Dorothy J Izod, West Ham, Essex, Jan-Mar 1917, vol 4a 384.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 70, Redbridge, London, Dec 1965, vol 5d 677.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place.
- [S124] 1939 census, birthdate.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016