Beatrice Maud Boddy1
#8729, (12 September 1883-June 1971)
|Birth*||12 SEP 1883 ||Beatrice Maud Boddy was born on 12 SEP 1883 at Camberwell, London, EnglandG.1 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1905 ||She married David Smith Blessett, son of John Blessett and Elizabeth Smith, in DEC 1905 at Camberwell, LondonG.1 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Beatrice Maud Boddy and David Smith Blessett lived at 43 Elmington Road, Camberwell, London, EnglandG, together with Doris May Blessett, Louise Maud Blessett and Phyllis Elizabeth Blessett.2 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Beatrice Maud Boddy and David Smith Blessett lived at 151 Elmington Road, Camberwell, London, EnglandG, together with John Blessett, Richard Blessett and Arthur David Blessett.3 |
|Death*||JUN 1971 ||Beatrice Maud Boddy died in JUN 1971 at Bexley, Kent, EnglandG, aged 87.4 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Davod Smith Blessett & Beatrice Maud Boddy, Camberwell, London, Oct-Dec 1905, vol 1d 1621.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register, 3 blanked lines.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 88, Bexley, Kent, vol 5a 409.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
- [S124] 1939 register, birth date.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016