#8860, (13 July 1885-6 February 1972)
|Birth*||13 JUL 1885 ||George Woodward was born on 13 JUL 1885 at Peterborough, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with John William Woodward at 27 Water Street, Stamford, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Harry Woodward, Agnes Mary Woodward and Kate Florence Woodward.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||George Woodward lived with John William Woodward at Stamford, LincolnshireG, together with Harry Woodward, Kate Florence Woodward and Lilian May Woodward.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||George Woodward was employed as Butcher's boy.3 |
|Marriage*||23 AUG 1909 ||He married Olive Baxter on 23 AUG 1909 at St Andrew's Church, Collyweston, Northamptonshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||George Woodward was employed as Brewer's labourer.5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Olive Baxter lived at 47 Brewery Hill, Grantham, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Phyllis Lilian May Woodward.5 |
|Employment||29 SEP 1939 ||George Woodward was employed as Boiler Washer, railways.6 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Olive Baxter lived at 105 Stamford Street, Grantham, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Alfred George Woodward and Sybil Ivy Woodward.6 |
|Death*||6 FEB 1972 ||George Woodward died on 6 FEB 1972 at Grantham, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, aged 86.7 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Peterborough, Northants., Jul-Sep 1885, vol 3b 231.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; George Woodward, 25, father John Wm, & Olive Baxter, 26, father John, St Andrew, Collyweston, Northants., no 193, p 97.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 86, Grantham, Lincs., Jan-Mar 1972, vol 3b 316.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016