Edgar Alfred Harrington1
#8870, (18 August 1888-9 January 1979)
|Birth*||18 AUG 1888 ||Edgar Alfred Harrington was born on 18 AUG 1888 at Fulham, London, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Alfred Harrington and Ellen Johnson at 145 Fulham Road, Fulham, London, EnglandG, together with Edward Harrington.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Edgar Alfred Harrington lived with Charles Harrington and Annie Evans at 27 Kenninghall Road, Clapton, London, EnglandG, together with Ralph Leslie Harrington.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Edgar Alfred Harrington lived with Annie Evans at 37 Jenner Road, Hackney, London, EnglandG, together with Edward Harrington.5 |
|Marriage*||6 JUN 1915 ||Edgar Alfred Harrington married Emily Elizabeth Jackson on 6 JUN 1915 at Congregational Church, Clapton, London, EnglandG.6 |
|Milit-Beg*||10 DEC 1915 ||Edgar Alfred Harrington began military service on 10 DEC 1915 at Hackney, London, EnglandG.7 |
|Milit-End*||21 MAY 1919 ||He ended military service on 21 MAY 1919 at Crystal Palace, London, EnglandG.7 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||He was employed as Clerk, Port of London.8 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Emily Elizabeth Jackson lived at 79 Wynchgate, Southgate, Middlesex, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||9 JAN 1979 ||Edgar Alfred Harrington died on 9 JAN 1979 at 21 Cumberland Avenue, Broadstairs, Kent, EnglandG, aged 90.9,10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Fulham, London, Apr-Jun 1886, vol 1a 286.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Edmonton, Middlesex, Jul-Sep 1888, vol 3a 279.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Edgar A Harrington & Emily E Jackson, Hackney, London, Apr-Jun 1915, vol 1b 1461.
- [S77] British Army records, WW1 attestation records, 331073, Edgar Alfred Harrington. Tank Corps.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 92, Thanet, Kent, Mar 1979, vol 16 2154.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place.