Lydia Ida Maude Harrington1
#8881, (25 September 1886-)
|Birth*||25 SEP 1886 ||Lydia Ida Maude Harrington was born on 25 SEP 1886 at Tottenham, London, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Franklin Harry Harrington and Emma Burridge at 219 Kilburn Park Road, Paddington, London, EnglandG, together with Ethel May Harrington, Harry Harrington and Richard Frederick Harrington.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Lydia Ida Maude Harrington lived with Franklin Harry Harrington and Emma Burridge at 62 Drayton Park, Islington, London, EnglandG, together with Harry Harrington, Richard Frederick Harrington, Elsie Jessie Harrington, Hilda Mabel Harrington and Alfred Harrington.3 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1910 ||Lydia Ida Maude Harrington married Harry Austin in DEC 1910 at Edmonton, Middlesex, EnglandG.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Lydia Ida Maude Harrington lived with Emma Burridge at 190 Somers Road, Southsea, Hampshire, EnglandG, together with Vernon Harry Austin, Harry Harrington, Richard Frederick Harrington, Elsie Jessie Harrington, Hilda Mabel Harrington and Grace Harrington.5 |
|Residence*||9 AUG 1915 ||Lydia Ida Maude Harrington lived at 35 Brampton Road, Haringay, London, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||DEC 1928 ||She and Harry Austin lived at 10 Pierce Avenue, Montreal, Quebec, CanadaG, together with Vernon Harry Austin.7 |
|Emigration||7 DEC 1938 ||Lydia Ida Maude Harrington emigrated on 7 DEC 1938 from Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandG.8 |
|Emigration*||18 NOV 1949 ||She emigrated on 18 NOV 1949 from Durban, South AfricaG.9 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Harry Austin & Lydia I M Harrington, Edmonton, Middlesex, Oct-Dec 1910, vol 3a 1070.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Canada, WW1 CEF attestation papers; 132111, Austin Harry, Cpl. adress of wife.
- [S95] Canada, Ocean Arrivals, arrived to join husband; SS 'Melita' St John's, New Brunswick, also son Vernon.
- [S95] Canada, Ocean Arrivals, arrived to join husband; SS 'Melita' St John's, New Brunswick.
- [S61] Passengers, on 'Capetown Castle', from Durban, SA,, to Portsmouth.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016