Kate Louisa Harrington1
#8938, (September 1880-1 March 1962)
|Birth*||SEP 1880 ||Kate Louisa Harrington was born in SEP 1880 at Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with Edward Harrington and Esther Emma Dye at 54 North Quay, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, EnglandG, together with Lydia Martha Harrington and Margaret Helen Harrington.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Kate Louisa Harrington lived with Edward Harrington at Great Yarmouth, NorfolkG, together with Lydia Martha Harrington, Margaret Helen Harrington, Alice Mary Harrington and Ethel Maud Harrington.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Kate Louisa Harrington lived with Edward Harrington at 18 Beaconsfield Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, EnglandG, together with John Harrington, Margaret Helen Harrington, Alice Mary Harrington and Ethel Maud Harrington.5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Kate Louisa Harrington was employed as Mother's help.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at The Manse, 47 Coventry Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||1 MAR 1962 ||She died on 1 MAR 1962 at 2 Park Avenue, Solihull, Warwickshire, EnglandG, aged 81.8,9 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Yarmouth, Norfolk, Jul-Sep 1880, vol 4b 19.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, mother's help, Uffen household.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 81, Solihull, Warks., Mar 1962, vol 9c 1280.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to Arthur Capon, sister's Lydia's husband.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016