#8942, (13 December 1891-26 February 1987)
|Birth*||13 DEC 1891 ||Philip Harrington was born on 13 DEC 1891 at Fulham, Middlesex, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Thomas Harrington and Emma Farrants at Queen Street, Castle Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG, together with Edith Ellen Harrington and Edward Harrington.2 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Philip Harrington was employed as Commercial Clerk.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at 49 Aldridge Road Villas, Westbourne Park, London, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||5 SEP 1914 ||He married Lilian Adelaide Hall on 5 SEP 1914 at Registry Office, West Ham, Essex, EnglandG.4 |
|Milit-Beg*||7 NOV 1915 ||Philip Harrington began military service on 7 NOV 1915 at Stratford, London, EnglandG.5 |
|Milit-End*||19 SEP 1919 ||He ended military service on 19 SEP 1919 at Port Said, EgyptG.6 |
|Occupation*||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of Philip Harrington was 'Chief Clerk, Port of London Authority.7' |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Lilian Adelaide Hall lived at 48 Northwood Gardens, Ilford, Essex, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||26 FEB 1987 ||Philip Harrington died on 26 FEB 1987 at 34 Lyndwode Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, EnglandG, aged 95.8,9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Fulham, London, Jan-Mar 1892, vol 1a 268.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, boarder, Metson household.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Philip Harrington & Lilian A Hall, West Ham, Essex, Jul-Sep 1914, vol 4a 859.
- [S77] British Army records, No 218456, Philip Harrington, Army service Corps. WW1 attestations. served in Egypt, India, South Africa.
- [S77] British Army records, No 218456, Cpl. Philip Harrington, Army Service Corps. WW1 attestations. served in Egypt.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 95, Cambridge, vol 9 659.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place.
- [S77] British Army records, on father WW1 records.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016