#9027, (21 April 1859-10 April 1931)
|Birth*||21 APR 1859 ||Ann Cook was born on 21 APR 1859 at Stanbridge, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with John Cook and Sarah Tompkins at Little Billington, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Ann Cook lived with John Cook and Sarah Tompkins at James Close, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Frederick George Cook and Emma Cook.4 |
|Marriage*||18 SEP 1882 ||Ann Cook married William Henry Geeves on 18 SEP 1882 at Mackay, QLD, AustraliaG.5 |
|(Witness) Emigration||26 MAY 1883 ||Ann Cook emigrated with John Cook and Sarah Tompkins on 26 MAY 1883 from Plymouth, Devon, EnglandG.6 |
|Death*||10 APR 1931 ||Ann Cook died on 10 APR 1931 at Mackay, QLDG, aged 71.7 |
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Apr-Jun 1859, vol 3b 401.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage; Ann Cook & William Henry Geeves, QLD, 1882, no 000856, p 2967.
- [S61] Passengers, John Cook, age 43, 'Nagpore' to Brisbane, arr. 26 May 1883.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, death, Ann Geeves, parents John Cook & Sarah Tompkins, QLD, 1931, no 001592, p 580.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, birth, Geeves, parents William Henry Geeves & Ann Cook, QLD,.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, birth, Percy George Geeves, parents William Henry Geeves & Ann Cook, QLD, 1899, no 007158, p 9103.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016