William John Cook1
#9030, (June 1870-5 August 1946)
|Birth*||JUN 1870 ||William John Cook was born in JUN 1870 at Billington, Bedfordshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with John Cook and Sarah Tompkins at James Close, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Ann Cook, Frederick George Cook and Emma Cook.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||William John Cook lived with John Cook and Sarah Tompkins at Lammas Close, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, EnglandG, together with Frederick George Cook, Sidney Cook, Sarah Cook and Samuel Cook.3 |
|(Witness) Emigration||26 MAY 1883 ||William John Cook emigrated with John Cook and Sarah Tompkins on 26 MAY 1883 from Plymouth, Devon, EnglandG.4 |
|Death*||5 AUG 1946 ||William John Cook died on 5 AUG 1946 at Mackay, QLD, EgyptG, aged 76.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Leighton Buzzard, Beds, Apr-Jun 1871, vol 3b 395.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S61] Passengers, John Cook, age 43, 'Nagpore' to Brisbane, arr. 26 May 1883.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, death, William John Cook, father John , mother Sarah Tompkins, QLD no 003714, p 442, 1946.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016