#9266, (1 August 1900-1 August 1952)
|Birth*||1 AUG 1900 ||Frank Wilson was born on 1 AUG 1900 at Gisborne, North Island, New ZealandG.2,1 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Roland Gough and Mary Brook at 25 Hazelnut Cottages, Wrexham, Denbighshire, WalesG, together with Anna Elizabeth Gough.3 |
|Marriage*||1924 ||Frank Wilson married Olive Marjorie Jaques in 1924 at Holy Trinity Church, Gisborne, North Island, New ZealandG.4 |
|Death*||1 AUG 1952 ||Frank Wilson died on 1 AUG 1952 at Gisborne, North IslandG, aged 52.5 |
|Burial*||4 AUG 1952 ||He was buried on 4 AUG 1952 at Taruheru Cemetery, Gisborne, North Island, New ZealandG.6 |
|Note*|| ||Results show a link from Sarah Standley, #1389, to Joan Wilson, a dau. of this person.7 |
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, birth, Gisborne, NZ, Jul-Sep 1900, fn 2522.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, birth, Frank Wilson, Gisborne, NZ, parents Julia Elizabeth & Henry, 1900/627.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, marriage; Frank Wilson & Olive Marjorie Jaques, Gisborne, NZ, 1924/4960.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, death, Gisborne, NZ, Jul-Sep 1952, fn 2697.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, death, age 52, Gisborne, NZ, Cemetery Records, Taruheru Cemetery, p 862. Blk 8, Plot 84C.
- [S130] DNA results, DNA match MGJ to Joan Wilson, 4th cousin, dau of Frank, 21cM on 2 segments.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016