Laura Elizabeth Tennant1
#9394, (27 July 1882-7 October 1973)
|Birth*||27 JUL 1882 ||Laura Elizabeth Tennant was born on 27 JUL 1882 at Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||21 MAY 1899 ||She married Arthur Palmer, son of George Palmer and Amelia Roscoe, on 21 MAY 1899 at St John the Baptist Church, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Laura Elizabeth Tennant and Arthur Palmer lived at 1 Agnes Pit Yard, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Ann Wroe and George Palmer.4 |
|Emigration*||4 SEP 1903 ||Laura Elizabeth Tennant emigrated on 4 SEP 1903 from Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Immigration*||13 SEP 1903 ||She immigrated on 13 SEP 1903 to New York, New York, USAG.6 |
|Residence||25 SEP 1908 ||She and Arthur Palmer lived at 7 Kingsley Close, Barnsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG, together with Bertha Palmer, John Henry Palmer and Amelia Mildred Palmer.7 |
|Residence||7 MAY 1910 ||Laura Elizabeth Tennant and Arthur Palmer lived at Bean Street, Stockdale, Washington, Pennsylvania, USAG, together with Bertha Palmer, John Henry Palmer and Amelia Mildred Palmer.8 |
|Residence||1 APR 1920 ||Laura Elizabeth Tennant and Arthur Palmer lived at Caples, McDowell, West Virginia, USAG, together with John Henry Palmer, Amelia Mildred Palmer, Roy Fernley Palmer, George Arthur Palmer and June C Palmer.9 |
|Death*||7 OCT 1973 ||Laura Elizabeth Tennant died on 7 OCT 1973 at Cumberland, Allegany, Maryland, USAG, aged 91.10 |
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Mutford, Norfolk, Jul-Sep 1882, vol 4a 852.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Arthur Palmer, 24, father George, & Laura Tennant, 19, father Richard, St Joohn the Baptist, Barnsley, no 69, p 35.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S61] Passengers, On SS 'Celtic', Liverpool to New York. no 30124.
- [S61] Passengers, On SS 'Celtic', Liverpool to New York.
- [S61] Passengers, On SS 'Friesland', Liverpool to Philadelphia. 30 Sep 1908, returning to Fayette City.
- [S47] US census, 1910.
- [S41] US census, 1920.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Palmer Tree, Ancestry, no references.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Frederick Palmer, parents Arthur & Laura Elizabeth, St John, Barnsley, Yorks, no 970, p 122.
- [S47] US census, 1910, age & place.
- [S52] US SS Index, SSN 526-30-7525, birth date & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016