#9406, (September 1882-)
|Birth*||SEP 1882 ||Ada Atkin was born in SEP 1882 at East Ardsley, Yorkshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with James Atkin and Mary Ann Pratt at Station Gatehouse, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Mark Cornelius Atkin and Thomas Atkin.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Ada Atkin was employed as domestic servant.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at Station Road, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Marriage*||26 DEC 1901 ||She married William Cook on 26 DEC 1901 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Ada Atkin and William Cook lived at Green Lane, Sutterton, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Albert Cook, Charley Cook and Arthur Cook.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Wakefield, Yorks., Jul-Sep 1882, vol 9c 84.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, servant, J.H. Smith household, farmer.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Ada Atkin, 19, father James, & William Cook, 22, father Thomas, Deeping St James, Lincs., fhl 1450467. and Bourne, Oct-Dec 1901, vol 7a 790.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, & 2 lodgers.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, date & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016