Violet Mary Stacey1
#9566, (15 July 1897-January 1967)
|Birth*||15 JUL 1897 ||Violet Mary Stacey was born on 15 JUL 1897 at QLD, AustraliaG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||1913 ||She lived with John Stacey and Mary Isabella Paton at McLelland Street, Charters Towers, QLD, AustraliaG, together with Norman John Stacey, Albert James Stacey and Victor Adolphus Stacey.2 |
|Marriage*||20 DEC 1918 ||Violet Mary Stacey married John Joseph Black on 20 DEC 1918 at Charters Towers, QLD, AustraliaG.3 |
|Residence*||1919 ||Violet Mary Stacey and John Joseph Black lived at Cloncurry, QLD, AustraliaG.4 |
|Residence||1930 ||Violet Mary Stacey and John Joseph Black lived at Mount Morgan, QLD, AustraliaG.5 |
|Residence||1943 ||Violet Mary Stacey and John Joseph Black lived at 45 Vale Street, Kelvin Grove, Brisbane, QLD, AustraliaG.6 |
|Residence||1963 ||Violet Mary Stacey and John Joseph Black lived at 28 Victor Street, Banyo, Brisbane, QLD, AustraliaG.7 |
|Death*||JAN 1967 ||Violet Mary Stacey died in JAN 1967 at Banyo, Brisbane, QLD, AustraliaG, aged 69.8 |
|Burial*||23 JAN 1967 ||She was buried on 23 JAN 1967 at Nudgee Cemetery, Nudgee, Brisbane, QLD, AustraliaG.8 |
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, birth, Violet Stacey, parents John Stacey & Mary Isabella Paton, 1897, rn 006419, p 24780.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Queensland, Kennedy, Charters Towers, 1913, p 118.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage, Violet Mary Stacey & John Joseph Black, QLD, 1918, r.n. 002738, p 1884.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Queensland, Kennedy, Cloncurry, 1919, p 5.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Queensland, Capricornia, Mount Morgan, 1930, p 5.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Queensland, Brisbane, Kelvin Grove, 1943, p 14.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Queensland, Lilley, Banyo, 1963, p 12.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, burial, Violet Black, findagrave.com, #183369011. no details, plot 6A-254..
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, death, Norman John Black, father John Joseph, mother Violet Mary Stacey, QLD, 1942, r.n. B057122, p 185.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016