#9813, (1832-July 1912)
|Birth*||1832 ||Joseph Veasey was born in 1832 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with Henry Vaisey and Sophia Hinde at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG, together with Elizabeth Veasey, Susannah Veasey and Hannah Veasey.2 |
|Name Variation|| ||Joseph Veasey was also known as Vasey.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1851 ||He was employed as Agricultural labourer.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG.4 |
|Marriage*||22 JUL 1861 ||He married Ruth Janes on 22 JUL 1861 at Edlesborough, BuckinghamshireG.5 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1881 ||The occupation of Joseph Veasey was 'Grocer & farmer.6' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Ruth Janes lived at Slikkets Lane, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Ann Veasey, Ruth Veasey and William Henry Veasey.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Joseph Veasey and Ruth Janes lived at 82 George Street, Chesham, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Ruth Veasey and William Henry Veasey.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Joseph Veasey and Ruth Janes lived at Chesham, BuckinghamshireG, together with Ruth Veasey.8 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Joseph Veasey and Ruth Janes lived at Chesham, BuckinghamshireG, together with Ruth Veasey.9 |
|Death*||JUL 1912 ||Joseph Veasey died in JUL 1912 at Amersham, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.10 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, census, age 9.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with aunt Ruth Hinds, age 59.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Joseph Vasey, father Henry & Ruth Janes, father, Abel, Edlesborought, bucks., fhl 1042381.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 80, Amersham, Bucks., Jul-Sep 1912, vol 3a 718.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016