#9851, (8 March 1918-7 January 2009)
|Birth*||8 MAR 1918 ||Mavis Cook was born on 8 MAR 1918 at Brisbane, QLD, AustraliaG.1 |
|Marriage*||1951 ||She married William Francis McGaw in 1951 at Brisbane, QLDG.1 |
|Death*||7 JAN 2009 ||Mavis Cook died on 7 JAN 2009 at Brisbane, QLDG, aged 90.1 |
|Burial*|| ||She was buried at Great Southern Garden of Remembrance, Logan, Brisbane, QLD, AustraliaG.2 |
|Note*|| ||Has matches by way of tests on children & grandchildren confirming descent from Joseph Cook & Mary Hamp of Billington.3,4,5 |
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, birth, Mavis Cook, parents Sidney Cook & Mildred Jane Wise, QLD, 1918. no B051470.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Mavis McGaw, #189305069. flindagrave.com, Great Southern Garden of Remembrance, plaque, birth & death.
- [S128] Ancestry DNA, Thrulines match; to LS & NGJ from Joseph Cook, to Mavis Cook's children T.M. & R.M., 14cM on 3 segments & 37cM on 4 segments respectively.
- [S128] Ancestry DNA, Match LS & Caleb Mcgaw, 29cM on 2 segments.
- [S128] Ancestry DNA, Comparison of test for NGJ, RT6486642 & Roderick McGaw, A731357 on GEDmatch shows 8.7cM on chromosome 6 & 19.7cM on chromosome 10.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016