#215, (June 1877-December 1927)
|Birth*||JUN 1877 ||Walter Smith was born in JUN 1877 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1901 ||He married Sarah Ann Stretton in JUN 1901 at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England.2,3 |
|Death*||DEC 1927 ||Walter Smith died in DEC 1927 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, aged 50.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Philip Smith and Ann Todd at Deeping Gate, Northamptonshire, England, together with Herbert Smith, Elizabeth Ann Smith, Philip Cornelius Smith and Ruth Smith.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Walter Smith lived with Philip Smith at High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England, together with Ruth Smith, Emma Smith, Stephen Smith, Martha Smith and Elizabeth Ann Smith.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Walter Smith was employed as Post errand boy.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Herbert Smith and Selina Smith at Granger Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, together with Philip Herbert Smith and Annie Elizabeth Smith.8 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1901 ||The occupation of Walter Smith was 'Saddler.8' |
|Occupation||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of Walter Smith was 'Harness maker, own account.9' |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Sarah Ann Stretton lived at Barton Road, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England, together with Cyril Walter Smith, Hephzibah Smith, Abraham Owen Smith and Basil Lawrence Smith.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs, Apr-Jun 1877, vol 7a 383.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Sarah Stretton & Walter Smith; Nottingham, Apr-Jun 1901, vol 7b 844.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, married 8 years, birthplace.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 50, Peterborough, Cambs., Dec 1927, 3b 222.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, Philip as widower, dau. Elizabeth as housekeeper.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, in census; living with Father.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age 7.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age 5.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age 2.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age 2 months.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016