Mary Ann Miles1
#283, (11 July 1872-14 January 1944)
|Birth*||11 JUL 1872 ||Mary Ann Miles was born on 11 JUL 1872 at Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||4 APR 1881 ||She lived with George Miles and Eliza Stacey at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG, together with Mary Jane Thomas.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Mary Ann Miles lived with George Miles and Eliza Stacey at Well Hill, Chelsfield, KentG, together with Mary Jane Thomas, Richard Stacey and Harriet Stacey.3 |
|Name Variation|| ||Mary Ann Miles was also known as Polly. |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Vallins. |
|Marriage*||APR 1893 ||She married Henry Thomas Vallins, son of James Vallins and Jane Carter, in APR 1893 at Bromley, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Mary Ann Miles and Henry Thomas Vallins lived at Well Hill, Chelsfield, KentG, together with Sabina Mary Vallins and George Henry Vallins B.A.5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Mary Ann Miles was employed as Life & Fire Insurance.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She and Henry Thomas Vallins lived at 36 Hawthorn Grove, Penge, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Sabina Mary Vallins, Rev. Hedley James Vallins and George Henry Vallins B.A.7 |
|Residence*||JAN 1937 ||Mary Ann Miles lived at 9 Laurel Grove, Penge, Surrey, EnglandG.8 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||She lived at 4 Chesham Crescent, Penge, Kent, EnglandG, together with Sabina Mary Vallins and Eliza Stacey.9 |
|Death*||14 JAN 1944 ||Mary Ann Miles died on 14 JAN 1944 at 4 Chesham Crescent, Penge, Surrey, EnglandG, aged 71.10,11 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, KEN 0906/10/14.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent Jul-Sep 1872, vol 2a 52.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Bromley, Kent , Apr-Jun 1893, vol 2a 807.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, 7 rooms.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to wife, Mary Ann.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 71, Bromley, Kent Jan-Mar 1944, vol 2a 1142.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to dau. Sabina.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016