Sabina Mary Vallins
#299, (9 January 1899-December 1973)
|Nickname|| ||Sabina Mary Vallins also went by the name of Sibbie. |
|Birth*||9 JAN 1899 ||She was born on 9 JAN 1899 at Sevenoaks, Kent, England.1,2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived with Henry Thomas Vallins and Mary Ann Miles at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with George Henry Vallins B.A.3 |
|(Witness) Marriage||27 FEB 1907 ||Sabina Mary Vallins witnessed the marriage of Walter John Jefferies and Gertrude Emma Stacey on 27 FEB 1907 at Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Broadway, Streatham, London, England.4,5,6 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Sabina Mary Vallins lived with Henry Thomas Vallins and Mary Ann Miles at 36 Hawthorn Grove, Penge, Middlesex, England, together with Rev. Hedley James Vallins and George Henry Vallins B.A.7 |
|Note*||1930 ||Sabina Mary Vallins ; petite - never looked her age. By age 30 still had difficulty in buying tickets at full fare! Worked for the Post Office. in 1930.8 |
|Death*||DEC 1973 ||She died in DEC 1973 at Chactonbury, Sussex, England, aged 74.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, on death record, Chactonbury, Sussex, Oct-Dec 1973, vol 5h 605.
- [S17] BMD indices, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jan-Mar 1899, vol 2a 712.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; Walter John Jefferies, 26,father Peter Button, & Gertrude Emma Stacey, 26, , father John, Wesleyan Chapel, Broadway, Streatham, no 26. p18.
- [S37] Family photo, newspaper description.
- [S114] Birthday Psalter - GES, GES - WJJ, 27 Feb 1907.
- [S68] The 1911 census, 7 rooms.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, from 'Notes on the Jefferies Tree by FWJ, 1985.
- [S17] BMD indices, Chactonbury, Sussex, Oct-Dec 1973, vol 5h 605.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016