Henry Thomas Vallins
#297, (January 1870-24 January 1937)
|Birth*||JAN 1870 ||Henry Thomas Vallins was born in JAN 1870 at Halstead, Kent, England.3 |
|Baptism||30 JAN 1870 ||He was baptized on 30 JAN 1870 at Halstead, Kent.4 |
|Marriage*||APR 1893 ||He married Mary Ann Miles, daughter of George Miles and Eliza Stacey, in APR 1893 at Bromley, Kent, England.5 |
|Death*||24 JAN 1937 ||Henry Thomas Vallins died on 24 JAN 1937 at Middlesex Hospital, Marylebone, London, England.6,7 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with James Vallins and Jane Carter at Cadlocks Hill, Halstead, Kent, England, together with George James Vallins.8 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Henry Thomas Vallins lived with James Vallins and Jane Carter at Halstead, Kent, together with George James Vallins, Arthur Vallins, Agnes Vallins and Herbert Vallins.2 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1901 ||The occupation of Henry Thomas Vallins was 'Fruit grower.9' |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Mary Ann Miles lived at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with Sabina Mary Vallins and George Henry Vallins B.A.10 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Henry Thomas Vallins was employed as Collector & canvaser.11 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Mary Ann Miles lived at 36 Hawthorn Grove, Penge, Surrey, England, together with Sabina Mary Vallins, Rev. Hedley James Vallins and George Henry Vallins B.A.12 |
- [S17] BMD indices, Sevenoaks, Kent Apr-Jun 1843, vol 5 40.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Sevenoaks, Kent Jan-Mar 1870, vol 2a 751.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings.
- [S17] BMD indices, Bromley, Kent , Apr-Jun 1893, vol 2a 807.
- [S17] BMD indices, Marylebone, London Jan-Mar 1937, vol 1a 756.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to wife, Mary Ann.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, own acc.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, 7 rooms.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016