#760, (4 April 1872-)
|Birth*||4 APR 1872 ||Selina Smith was born on 4 APR 1872 at Islington, London, England.1 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1895 ||She married Herbert Smith, son of Philip Smith and Ann Todd, in MAR 1895 at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Selina Smith lived at 10 Victoria Place, Islington, Middlesex, England.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived at 71 Barnes Street, Marylebone, Middlesex, England.4 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Smith.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She and Herbert Smith lived at Granger Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, together with Philip Herbert Smith, Annie Elizabeth Smith and Walter Smith.5 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Selina Smith and Herbert Smith lived at High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England, together with Maud Smith, Annie Elizabeth Smith, Elsie Emma Smith, Clara Selina Smith and Philip Herbert Smith.6 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Selina Smith lived at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Islington, London, Apr-Jun 1872, vol 1b 337.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Nottingham, Notts, Jan-Mar 1895, vol 7b 405.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, in household of Thomas Taylor, age 50, as lodger.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, in household of Henry John Smith, age 45, from Islington, as servant.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 5 at census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 1 month at census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016