#760, (4 April 1872-30 September 1956)
|Birth*||4 APR 1872 ||Selina Smith was born on 4 APR 1872 at Islington, London, England.1 |
|Baptism||5 MAY 1872 ||She was baptized on 5 MAY 1872 at St Mark's Church, Tollington Park, Islington, Middlesex, England.2 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1895 ||She married Herbert Smith, son of Philip Smith and Ann Todd, in MAR 1895 at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England.3 |
|Death*||30 SEP 1956 ||Selina Smith died on 30 SEP 1956 at The Isolation Hospital, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England, aged 84.4,5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived at 10 Victoria Place, Islington, Middlesex, England.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived at 71 Barnes Street, Marylebone, Middlesex, England.7 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Smith.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She and Herbert Smith lived at 11 Granger Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, together with Philip Herbert Smith, Annie Elizabeth Smith and Walter Smith.8 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Selina Smith and Herbert Smith lived at High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England, together with Maud Smith, Annie Elizabeth Smith, Elsie Emma Smith, Clara Selina Smith and Philip Herbert Smith.9 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Selina Smith lived at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire.10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Islington, London, Apr-Jun 1872, vol 1b 337.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Selina Smith, parents William & Mary, St Mark's Tollington Park, no. 858, p 108. birth date given as 20 Nov.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Nottingham, Notts, Jan-Mar 1895, vol 7b 405.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 84, Peterborough, Northants., Dec 1956, vol 3b 632.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to Maud Underwood, widow..
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, in household of Thomas Taylor, age 50, as lodger.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, in household of Henry John Smith, age 45, from Islington, as servant.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 5 at census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 1 month at census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016