Frances Nellie Mulcock1
#1606, (5 December 1881-16 January 1949)
|Birth*||5 DEC 1881 ||Frances Nellie Mulcock was born on 5 DEC 1881 at Brompton, Kent, England.3,4 |
|Baptism||4 FEB 1883 ||She was baptized on 4 FEB 1883 at St Leonard's Church, Streatham, Surrey, England.4 |
|Death*||16 JAN 1949 ||She died on 16 JAN 1949 at 5 Avonside, Evesham, Worcestershire, England, aged 67.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with John Mulcock and Mary Lois Harrington at 14 Queens Gate Place Mews, Kensington, London, England.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Frances Nellie Mulcock lived with John Mulcock and Mary Lois Harrington at 3 Warwick Place, Westminster, London, England.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Frances Nellie Mulcock lived with John Mulcock at 26 Farm Street, Mayfair, London, England.8 |
|Residence||1934 ||Frances Nellie Mulcock lived at The Willow House, Bisham, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England.9 |
|Employment*||10 NOV 1934 ||She was employed as Ladies' Maid.9 |
|Residence*||1949 ||She lived at Barrington Park Estate, Great Barrington, Oxfordshire, England.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, Medway, Kent, Jan-Mar 1882, vol 2a 567.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 19 at census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Medway, Kent, Jan-Mar 1882, vol 2a 567.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt,. Frances Nellie Mulcock, parents John & Lois Mary, St Leonard, Streatham, no 41, p 6.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to Albert Harrington Jefferies.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S61] Passengers, accompanying Louisa Campbell Mayne of The Willow House, Bisham, Bucks to Madeira.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016