Mary Lois Harrington1,2
#372, (March 1852-25 December 1908)
|Birth*||MAR 1852 ||Mary Lois Harrington was born in MAR 1852 at Sible Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with James Harrington and Frances Camp at Swan Street, Sible Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG, together with Walter Franklin Harrington, Ann Harrington, John Harrington, Fanny Harrington and Eliza Jane Harrington.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||Mary Lois Harrington lived at Colchester Road, Halstead, Essex, EnglandG.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||She was employed as Nurse, Peck Household.5 |
|Marriage*||2 MAR 1880 ||She married John Mulcock on 2 MAR 1880 at St John's Church, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG, witnessed by Peter Button Jefferies and Eliza Jane Harrington.6 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Mulcock.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Mary Lois Harrington and John Mulcock lived at 14 Queens Gate Place Mews, Kensington, London, EnglandG, together with Frances Nellie Mulcock.8 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Mary Lois Harrington and John Mulcock lived at 3 Warwick Place, Westminster, London, EnglandG, together with Frances Nellie Mulcock.9 |
|Death*||25 DEC 1908 ||Mary Lois Harrington died on 25 DEC 1908 at St George, Hanover Square, Knightsbridge, London, EnglandG, aged 56.10,2 |
- [S17] BMD indices, St George Hanover Square, London, Oct-Dec 1908, vol 1a 293, age 55.
- [S5] JEFFERIES nee STACEY, Gertrude Emma; 1959 Notebook, 25 Dec 1908: Alice called with news of Walter's aunt's death Mrs Mulcock aged 55 yrs.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Halstead, Essex, Jan-Mar 1852, vol 4a 286.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; John Mulcock, 24, father John; & Mary Lois Harrington, 27, father James, St John, Croydon, no 232, p 116.
- [S17] BMD indices, Croydon, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1880, vol 2a 244.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 55, St George Hanover Square, London, Oct-Dec 1908, vol 1a 293.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 19 at census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016