#1906, (September 1880-December 1959)
|Birth*||SEP 1880 ||Florence Bysouth was born in SEP 1880 at Stanley Common, Derbyshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1901 ||She married James Saxton in MAR 1901 at Basford, Nottinghamshire, England.3 |
|Death*||DEC 1959 ||Florence Bysouth died in DEC 1959 at Rotherham, Yorkshire, England, aged 79.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Thomas William Bysouth and Ellen Maria Hallam at Greasley, Nottinghamshire, England, together with Thomas Henry Bysouth, William Bysouth, Samuel Bysouth, Mary Ellen Bysouth, Arthur Bysouth and Mabel Bysouth.5 |
|Married Name||MAR 1901 ||Her married name was Saxton.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Florence Bysouth and James Saxton lived at Barker Lane, Greasley, Nottinghamshire, England.6 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Florence Bysouth and James Saxton lived at 70 Station Road, Carlton, Nottinghamshire, England, together with Thomas Leslie Saxton.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Shardlow, Derbys., Jul-Sep 1880, vol 7b 464.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, Bysouth website www.shade.id.au/Bysouth/.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; James Saxton & Florence Bysouth, Basford, Notts, Jan-Mar 1901, vol 7b 233.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 79, Rotherham, Yorks WR, Dec 1979, vol 2c 597.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016