Thomas Henry Bysouth1
#1905, (December 1877-21 December 1940)
|Birth*||DEC 1877 ||Thomas Henry Bysouth was born in DEC 1877 at Stanley Common, Derbyshire, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Thomas William Bysouth and Ellen Maria Hallam at Greasley, Nottinghamshire, England, together with Florence Bysouth, William Bysouth, Samuel Bysouth, Mary Ellen Bysouth, Arthur Bysouth and Mabel Bysouth.3 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1891 ||Thomas Henry Bysouth was employed as Coal miner.3 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1900 ||He married Ada Ellen Turner in SEP 1900 at Basford, Nottinghamshire, England.4 |
|Employment*|| ||Thomas Henry Bysouth was employed as Coal Miner.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Ada Ellen Turner lived at Lane End, Giltbrook, Greasley, Nottinghamshire, England.5 |
|Occupation*||1940 ||The occupation of Thomas Henry Bysouth was 'Fire boss.6' |
|Residence||1940 ||He and Ada Ellen Turner lived at Sirdar, British Columbia, Canada.7 |
|Death*||21 DEC 1940 ||Thomas Henry Bysouth died on 21 DEC 1940 at Creston, British Columbia, Canada.8 |
|Burial*|| ||He was buried at Plot 4, Block 10, Pioneer Cemetery, Creston, British Columbia, Canada.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Shardlow, Derbys, Oct-Dec 1877, vol 7b 460.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, Bysouth website www.shade.id.au/Bysouth/.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Ada Ellen Turner & Thomas Henry Bysouth, Basford, Notts, Jul-Sep 1900, vol 7b 288.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S111] Canada Census, District of Keetenay East, 1940.
- [S111] Canada Census, District of Keetenay East, 1940. five Bysouth residents inc. Alfred.
- [S118] Canada Death Index, death, age 61, Creston, BC, BC Death Index, Thomas Henry Bysouth, 1940-09-580945.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, on findagrave.com; headstone has birth year incorrect.
- [S68] The 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016