#1907, (December 1881-December 1961)
|Birth*||DEC 1881 ||William Bysouth was born in DEC 1881 at Stanley, Derbyshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1904 ||He married Ellen Maddy Lilley in JUN 1904 at Basford, Nottinghamshire, England.3 |
|Death*||DEC 1961 ||William Bysouth died in DEC 1961 at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Thomas William Bysouth and Ellen Maria Hallam at Greasley, Nottinghamshire, England, together with Thomas Henry Bysouth, Florence Bysouth, Samuel Bysouth, Mary Ellen Bysouth, Arthur Bysouth and Mabel Bysouth.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||William Bysouth lived with Thomas William Bysouth and Ellen Maria Hallam at Greasley, Nottinghamshire, together with Samuel Bysouth, Mary Ellen Bysouth, Arthur Bysouth, Mabel Bysouth, Ernest Bysouth and Herbert Hallam Bysouth.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||William Bysouth and Ellen Maddy Lilley lived at Charnwood Priory Road, Gedling, Nottinghamshire, England, together with Mabel Bysouth, Florence Ivy Bysouth and Ellen Bysouth.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Shardlow, Derbys, Oct-Dec 1881, vol 7b 480.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, Bysouth website www.shade.id.au/Bysouth/.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Ellen Meddy Lilley & William Bysouth; Basford, Notts., Apr-Jun 1904, vol 7b 372.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 80, Nottingham, Dec 1961, vol 3c 260.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, with a visitor, Cissie Meakin, & a lodger.
- [S68] The 1911 census, age, birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016