James Cave Morris1
#2169, (July 1846-March 1934)
|Birth*||JUL 1846 ||James Cave Morris was born in JUL 1846 at Maxey, Northamptonshire, England.1 |
|Baptism||23 AUG 1846 ||He was baptized on 23 AUG 1846 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England.2 |
|Marriage*||5 MAR 1872 ||He married Sophia Smith, daughter of Joseph Smith and Harriet Palmer, on 5 MAR 1872 at St Peter's Church, Maxey, Northamptonshire, England.3,4 |
|Death*||MAR 1934 ||James Cave Morris died in MAR 1934 at Bourne, Lincolnshire, England, aged 87.5 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1871 ||He was employed as Plate Layer.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||He was employed as GNR plate-layer.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Sophia Smith lived at GNR Welland Gate House, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England, together with Joseph Morris, Harriet Morris and Jonathan James Morris.7 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1901 ||James Cave Morris was employed as Platelayer (GNR).8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Sophia Smith lived at Gate House, Eastgate, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England.8 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||James Cave Morris and Sophia Smith lived at Eastgate, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Peterborough, Jul-Sep 1846, vol 15, 339.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt, James Cave Morris, father Jonathon, mother Frances. Deeping St James.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Peterborough, Jan-Mar 1872, vol 3b 321.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, James Morris, father Jonathan; & Sophia Smith; Maxey.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 87, Bourne, Lincs, Jan-Mar 1934, vol 7a 445.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, Day Family Tree, ancestry.com, charlotteday.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016