Franklin Harry Harrington1
#3581, (February 1861-December 1903)
|Birth*||FEB 1861 ||Franklin Harry Harrington was born in FEB 1861 at Castle Hedingham, Essex, England.1 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1883 ||He married Emma Burridge in SEP 1883 at Islington, London, England.3 |
|Death*||DEC 1903 ||Franklin Harry Harrington died in DEC 1903 at Notting Hill, London, England, aged 42.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with Thomas Harrington and Emma Farrants at St James Street, Castle Hedingham, Essex, England, together with Alfred Harrington, Charles Harrington, William Harrington and Edith Ellen Harrington.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Franklin Harry Harrington was employed as Cheesemonger.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Emma Burridge lived at 219 Kilburn Park Road, Paddington, London, England, together with Ethel May Harrington, Lydia Ida Maude Harrington, Harry Harrington and Richard Frederick Harrington.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Franklin Harry Harrington and Emma Burridge lived at 62 Drayton Park, Islington, London, England, together with Lydia Ida Maude Harrington, Harry Harrington, Richard Frederick Harrington, Elsie Jessie Harrington, Hilda Mabel Harrington and Alfred Harrington.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Halstead, Essex, Jan-Mar 1861, vol 4a 30.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Harry Franklin Harrington & Emma Burridge, Islington, London, Jul-Sep 1883, vol 1b 629.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 46, Hendon, Middlesex, Oct-Dec 1903, vol 3a 155.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016