#7134, (September 1847-June 1920)
|Birth*||SEP 1847 ||Alfred Wansbury was born in SEP 1847 at Halstead, Kent, England.1 |
|Death*||JUN 1920 ||He died in JUN 1920 at Knockholt, Kent, England, aged 72.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with Thomas Wansbury and Ann Mantle at Cadlocks, Halstead, Kent, England, together with Thomas Wansbury, William Wansbury, Emily Wansbury Hayman and Sarah Wansbury Hayman.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Alfred Wansbury lived with Thomas Wansbury and Ann Mantle at Halstead, Kent, together with Thomas Wansbury, William Wansbury, Emily Wansbury Hayman and Sarah Wansbury Hayman.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Alfred Wansbury lived with Ann Mantle at Otford Lane, Halstead, Kent, England, together with Emily Wansbury Hayman, William Wansbury, Thomas Alfred Wansbury and Frank Collis.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Alfred Wansbury and William Wansbury lived at London Road, Knockholt, Kent, England.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Alfred Wansbury lived at Knockholt Pound, Knockholt, Kent, England.8 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at Bromley Union Workhouse Infirmary, Farnborough, Kent, England.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jul-Sep 1847, vol 5 421.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & birth.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 74, Bromley, Kent, Apr-Jun 1920, vol 2a 589.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, boarder with Jenner family.
- [S68] The 1911 census, patient. in worhouse.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016