#7146, (September 1876-December 1909)
|Birth*||SEP 1876 ||Frank Collis was born in SEP 1876 at Islington, London, England.2 |
|Marriage*||25 DEC 1902 ||He married Vashti Emily Shears on 25 DEC 1902 at St Peter's Church, Islington, London, England.3 |
|Death*||DEC 1909 ||Frank Collis died in DEC 1909 at Islington, London, aged 33.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Ann Mantle at Otford Lane, Halstead, Kent, England, together with Emily Wansbury Hayman, William Wansbury, Alfred Wansbury and Thomas Alfred Wansbury.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Frank Collis lived with John Anthony Douglas Collis at 110 High Street, Islington, London, England, together with Amelia Collis.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Frank Collis lived with Sarah Wansbury Hayman at Islington, London, together with Amelia Collis.7 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Frank Collis was employed as Warehouse Porter.7 |
|Note*||2 APR 1911 ||He Frank's wife living with aunt. Described as widow with 3 living children but not with their mother. on 2 APR 1911 at Paddington, London, England.8 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Holborn, London, Jul-Sep 1876, vol 1b 762.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage Frank Collis 26, father John (dec), & Vashti Emily Shears, 21, father John (dec), St Peter's Islington, no 418, p 207.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 33, Islington, London, Oct-Dec 1909, vol 1b 183.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, Vashti Emily living with aunt Mary Ann Martin; widow 3 children.
- [S76] London Births & Baptisms, bapt; Vashti Emily Collis, parents Frank & Vashti Emily, St Peter's Islington, no 677, p 85.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016