#8873, (December 1866-26 March 1958)
|Birth*||DEC 1866 ||Annie Evans was born in DEC 1866 at Paddington, London, England.1 |
|Marriage*||20 JUN 1891 ||She married Charles Harrington, son of Thomas Harrington and Emma Farrants, on 20 JUN 1891 at St Botolph's Church, Bishopgate, City of London, London, England.1 |
|Death*||26 MAR 1958 ||Annie Evans died on 26 MAR 1958 at 37 Jenner Road, Stoke Newington, London, England, aged 91.2,3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived at 28 Widegate Street, Bishopsgate, City of London, London, England.4 |
|Married Name||20 JUN 1891 ||Her married name was Harrington.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She and Charles Harrington lived at 27 Kenninghall Road, Clapton, London, England, together with Ralph Leslie Harrington and Edgar Alfred Harrington.5 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Annie Evans lived at 37 Jenner Road, Hackney, London, England, together with Edgar Alfred Harrington and Edward Harrington.6 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Charles Harrington, 27, father Thomas, & Annie Evans, 28, father James Hughes, St Botolphs, City of London, no 283, p 142.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 92, Hackney, London, Mar 1958, vol 5c 757.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to son Ralph.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with uncle.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016