William John Waller1
|Birth*||1847 ||William John Waller was born in 1847 at Ashen, Essex, EnglandG.1 |
|Occupation*||13 MAY 1874 ||The occupation of William John Waller was 'Farmer.2' |
|Marriage*||13 MAY 1874 ||He married Anna-Jane Jefferies, daughter of George Brittan Jefferies and Mary Ann Flood, on 13 MAY 1874 at St Nicholas' Church, Castle Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG, witnessed by John Jefferies, George Brittan Jefferies and Louisa Jefferies.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||William John Waller and Anna-Jane Jefferies lived at 11 Francis Cottages, Sebastapol Road, Edmonton, Middlesex, EnglandG, together with Minnie L Waller and Louisa Kate Waller.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||William John Waller was employed as General Labourer.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Anna-Jane Jefferies lived at 56, Beaconsfield Road, Edmonton, Middlesex, EnglandG, together with Minnie L Waller, Alfred W Waller, Annie Waller and Louisa Kate Waller.5 |
- [S48] Parish Register, Marriage information.
- [S48] Parish Register, on marriage, St Nicholas.'
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; William John Waller & Anna Jane Jefferies. fathers Willam Waller, bailiff, & George Jefferies; witnesses George, Louisa and John Jefferies.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, Also see Louisa Jefferies.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Frances Weeden on GenesReunited.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016