Fanny Mary Jefferies1
#2190, (5 June 1871-October 1955)
|Birth*||5 JUN 1871 ||Fanny Mary Jefferies was born on 5 JUN 1871 at Islington, Middlesex, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with William John Waller and Anna Jane Jefferies at 11 Francis Cottages, Sebastopol Road, Islington, London, EnglandG, together with Louisa Kate Waller and Minnie Louisa Waller.3 |
|Marriage*||20 SEP 1896 ||Fanny Mary Jefferies married Charles John Riches on 20 SEP 1896 at All Saints Church, Battle Bridge, Islington, London, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Fanny Mary Jefferies and Charles John Riches lived at Norwood Farm, Holbeck, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Bertha Lilian Riches.5 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Fanny Mary Jefferies and Charles John Riches lived at 9 Trafalgar Street, Norwich, Norfolk, EnglandG, together with Bertha Lilian Riches.6 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Fanny Mary Jefferies and Charles John Riches lived at Norwich, NorfolkG, together with Bertha Lilian Riches.7 |
|Death*||OCT 1955 ||Fanny Mary Jefferies died in OCT 1955 at Norwich, Norfolk, EnglandG, aged 84.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, Islington, Middlesex, Jul-Sep 1871, vol 1b 197.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Islington, Middlesex, Jul-Sep 1871, vol 1b 197.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Fanny Mary Jefferies, 25, father George, & Charles John Riches, 28, father John George, All Saints, Islington, no 258, p 129.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 84, Norwich, Norfolk, Oct-Dec 1955, vol 4b 615.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016