#940, (December 1872-June 1934)
|Birth*||DEC 1872 ||Agnes Vallins was born in DEC 1872 at Halstead, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with James Vallins and Jane Carter at Cadlocks Hill, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG, together with George James Vallins, Arthur Vallins, Herbert Vallins and Henry Thomas Vallins.2 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Agnes Vallins lived at Main Road, Footscray, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Marriage*||5 APR 1899 ||She married Arthur Stevens on 5 APR 1899 at Chevening, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Agnes Vallins and Arthur Stevens lived at Gravel Pits, Sendridge Road, Chevening, Kent, EnglandG, together with Lewis Arthur Stevens.5 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Agnes Vallins and Arthur Stevens lived at Gravel Pits, Sundridge, Kent, EnglandG, together with Lewis Arthur Stevens, Herbert Stevens, Henry Stevens, Dennis Stevens, Emma Stevens, Ernest Stevens and Kenneth Stevens.6 |
|Death*||JUN 1934 ||Agnes Vallins died in JUN 1934 at Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG, aged 61.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1872, vol 2a 521.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, servant, Hamiln household.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Agnes Vallins & Arthur Stevens; Sevenoaks, Kent, Apr-Jun 1899, vol 2a 1373.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 61, Brighton, Sussex, Jun 1934, vol 2b 273.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016