#937, (September 1846-17 September 1917)
|Birth*||SEP 1846 ||Jane Carter was born in SEP 1846 at Hunton, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived with Thomas Carter and Caroline Cheeseman at Back Lane, Hunton, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Jane Carter lived with Thomas Carter and Caroline Cheeseman at Hunton, KentG.5 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1868 ||Jane Carter married James Vallins, son of Henry Vallins and Ellen Marchant, in JUL 1868 at Maidstone, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Jane Carter and James Vallins lived at Cadlocks Hill, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG, together with George James Vallins and Henry Thomas Vallins.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Jane Carter and James Vallins lived at Halstead, KentG, together with George James Vallins, Arthur Vallins, Agnes Vallins, Herbert Vallins and Henry Thomas Vallins.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Jane Carter and James Vallins lived at Halstead, KentG, together with Herbert Vallins, Ernest Vallins and George James Vallins.8 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Jane Carter lived with Ellen Marchant at Otford Lane, Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG, together with George James Vallins and James Vallins.9 |
|Death*||17 SEP 1917 ||Jane Carter died on 17 SEP 1917 at Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG.10,11 |
|Burial*||24 SEP 1917 ||She was buried on 24 SEP 1917 at St Peter & St Paul's Church, Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG.11 |
- [S17] BMD indices, Maidstone, Kent Jul-Sep 1868 vol 2a 821.
- [S29] Email from, from Brenda Reynolds, Feb 2012.
- [S17] BMD indices, Maidstone, Kent Jul-Sep 1846 vol 5 344.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with 5 other children, Jane is the oldest.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jul-Sep 1917 vol 2a 804.
- [S29] Email from, from Ray Valiins, May 2011; info extracted from Maidstone Archives.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age 7 at census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016