#948, (14 April 1883-8 August 1971)
|Birth*||14 APR 1883 ||Ernest Vallins was born on 14 APR 1883 at Halstead, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with James Vallins and Jane Carter at Cadlocks Hill, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG, together with Herbert Vallins and George James Vallins.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Ernest Vallins lived at 8 Nile Street, Deptford, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|Marriage*||28 MAR 1925 ||He married Laura Lily Hopson on 28 MAR 1925 at St James' Church, Dover, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||Ernest Vallins was employed as Railway Clerk.6 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Laura Lily Hopson lived at 46 Albert Road, Ashford, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Death*||8 AUG 1971 ||Ernest Vallins died on 8 AUG 1971 at 'Inverewe', 14 Carlisle Road, Lockerbie, Dumfriesshire, ScotlandG, aged 88.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Apr-Jun 1883, vol 2a 606.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age 7 at census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, as nephew in William Culmer's household.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Ernest Vallins & Laura L Hopson, Dover, Kent, Jan-Mar 925, vol 2a 1621.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Death, age 88, Lockerbie, Dumfries, dist. 845, 1971, no 80. informant P Rafferty, grand-nephew.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016