#1154, (23 April 1885-8 August 1960)
|Birth*||23 APR 1885 ||Ernest Streatfield was born on 23 APR 1885 at Ash next Ridley, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||21 JUN 1885 ||He was baptized on 21 JUN 1885 at St Mary the Virgin's Church, Stansted, Kent, EnglandG. |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Walter Streatfield and Elizabeth Mercy Price at Parsons Farm, Stansted, Kent, EnglandG, together with Walter Percy Streatfield, Minnie Rosa Streatfield, William Streatfield and Richard Streatfield.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Ernest Streatfield lived with Walter Streatfield and Elizabeth Mercy Price at Peckham Wood, Ash next Ridley, Kent, EnglandG, together with Minnie Rosa Streatfield, William Streatfield, Richard Streatfield, Reginald Alfred John Streatfield, Benjamin Ralph Streatfield, Lucy May Streatfield, Victor Streatfield and Elsie Lizzie Streatfield.4 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1908 ||Ernest Streatfield married Minnie Gertrude Martin in SEP 1908 at Stansted, KentG.5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Ernest Streatfield was employed as Assistant Forester.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Minnie Gertrude Martin lived at Black House, Ash next Ridley, Kent, EnglandG, together with Ernest John Streatfield and Benjamin Ralph Streatfield.6 |
|Employment||29 SEP 1939 ||Ernest Streatfield was employed as Foreman Stockman.7 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Minnie Gertrude Martin lived at Drane Farm No 1, Dartford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Ernest John Streatfield.7 |
|Death*||8 AUG 1960 ||Ernest Streatfield died on 8 AUG 1960 at 1 Vernon Close, West Kingsdown, Kent, EnglandG, aged 75.8 |
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 15 at census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Malling, Kent, Apr-Jun 1885, vol 2a 604.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Minnie Gertrude Martin & Ernest Streatfield, Malling, Kent,Jul-Sep 1908, vol 2a 1557.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, place & date, probate to son Ernest John.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016