#1161, (4 March 1900-5 January 1978)
|Birth*||4 MAR 1900 ||Victor Streatfield was born on 4 MAR 1900 at Stansted, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||29 APR 1900 ||He was baptized on 29 APR 1900 at West Kingsdown, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Walter Streatfield and Elizabeth Mercy Price at Peckham Wood, Ash next Ridley, Kent, EnglandG, together with Ernest Streatfield, Minnie Rosa Streatfield, William Streatfield, Richard Streatfield, Reginald Alfred John Streatfield, Benjamin Ralph Streatfield, Lucy May Streatfield and Elsie Lizzie Streatfield.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Victor Streatfield lived with Walter Streatfield and Elizabeth Mercy Price at Boughers Cottage, Stansted, Kent, EnglandG, together with William Streatfield, Richard Streatfield, Reginald Alfred John Streatfield, Lucy May Streatfield and Daisy Alice Streatfield.5 |
|Marriage*||12 MAR 1932 ||Victor Streatfield married Lillian Rose Elliott on 12 MAR 1932 at St George's Church, Wrotham, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||Victor Streatfield was employed as Tractor Driver, farm labourer.7 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Lillian Rose Elliott lived at Fisfers Cottages, West Yaldham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Ronald Walter Robert Streatfield.8 |
|Death*||5 JAN 1978 ||Victor Streatfield died on 5 JAN 1978 at Wrotham, Kent, EnglandG, aged 77.9 |
|Burial*||11 JAN 1978 ||He was buried on 11 JAN 1978 at Wrotham, KentG.3 |
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 1 at census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Apr-Jun 1900, vol 2a 578.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Victor Streatfield & Lilian R Elliott; Malling, Kent, Jan-Mar 1932, vol 2a 1553.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S124] 1939 census, 3 blanked lines.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 78, maidstone, kent, Mar 1978, vol 16 1567.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group, M Streatfield.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016