Alice Ellen Long1
#1241, (December 1873-June 1946)
|Birth*||DEC 1873 ||Alice Ellen Long was born in DEC 1873 at Ryde, Isle of Wight, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||11 JAN 1874 ||She was baptized on 11 JAN 1874 at All Saints Church, Ryde, Isle of Wight, EnglandG.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with Francis Thornton Long and Emma Knapp at 26 Hill Street, Ryde, Isle of Wight, EnglandG, together with Ernest H Long, Frances Emma Long and Edith Annie Long.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Alice Ellen Long was employed as Dressmakers assistant; Mrs Mary Bickerton.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived at 112 High Street, Ryde, Isle of Wight, EnglandG.6 |
|Note*||1893 ||She and Percy Banks ; the marriage of these two has not been found but should be about or in 1893. |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Alice Ellen Long and Percy Banks lived at 67 Oakfield Road, Penge, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Harold Edward Augustus Banks, Cecilia Alice Banks and Edith Annie Long.7 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Alice Ellen Long lived at 46 Samos Road, Anerley, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Harold Edward Augustus Banks and Cecilia Alice Banks.8 |
|Death*||JUN 1946 ||Alice Ellen Long died in JUN 1946 at Anerley, Surrey, EnglandG, aged 72.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Isle of Wight, Oct-Dec 1873, vol 2b 560.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age 38 at census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age 39 at census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Alice Ellen Long, father Francis Thornton Young, mother Emma. All Saints, Ryde.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, lodger and employee.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, married, husband not present.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 73, Croydon, Surrey, Jun 1946, vol 2a 672.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 5 at census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016