Edith Annie Long1
|Birth*||1877 ||Edith Annie Long was born in 1877 at Ryde, Isle of Wight, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with Francis Thornton Long and Emma Knapp at 26 Hill Street, Ryde, Isle of Wight, EnglandG, together with Ernest H Long, Frances Emma Long and Alice Ellen Long.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Edith Annie Long lived with Francis Thornton Long and Emma Knapp at Ryde, Isle of WightG, together with Frances Emma Long.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Edith Annie Long lived with Percy Banks and Alice Ellen Long at 67 Oakfield Road, Penge, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Harold Edward Augustus Banks and Cecilia Alice Banks.4 |
|Marriage*||1904 ||Edith Annie Long married William E Horne in 1904 at Ryde, Isle of WightG.5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Edith Annie Long and William E Horne lived at Shakespeare Road, Herne Hill, London, EnglandG.6 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age 4 at census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Isle of Wight, COE35.2/130.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with three children; Josephine, 5, Frank, 3, Winifred, 1; all from Herne Hill.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016