#1251, (January 1871-)
|Birth*||JAN 1871 ||Amelia Gibson was born in JAN 1871 at Dartford, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with Charles Gibson and Susannah Furlonger at 19, East Hill, Dartford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Jane Gibson, Clara Gibson, Susannah Gibson and Charles Gibson.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Amelia Gibson lived with Charles Gibson and Susannah Furlonger at Dartford, KentG, together with Jane Gibson, Susannah Gibson and Emily Gibson.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Amelia Gibson was employed as Milliner.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived at 69 High Street, Deptford, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||8 SEP 1900 ||She married Frederick Charles Miller on 8 SEP 1900 at Christ Church, West Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Amelia Gibson and Frederick Charles Miller lived at 127 Newington Causeway, Newington, London, EnglandG, together with Frederick Arthur John Miller.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Jan-Mar 1871, vol 2a 393.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 4 months at census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with others, shop assistants.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, Surrey records. Amelia Gibson, father Charles Gibson dec. & Frederick Charles Miller, Draper, father James Leonard Miller.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age and place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016