Frederick Charles Miller1
#3046, (September 1872-27 February 1938)
|Birth*||SEP 1872 ||Frederick Charles Miller was born in SEP 1872 at Ashford, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||13 APR 1873 ||He was baptized on 13 APR 1873 at St Dunstan, Feltham, Middlesex, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||8 SEP 1900 ||He married Amelia Gibson, daughter of Charles Gibson and Susannah Furlonger, on 8 SEP 1900 at Christ Church, West Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Frederick Charles Miller and Amelia Gibson lived at 127 Newington Causeway, Newington, London, EnglandG, together with Frederick Arthur John Miller.4 |
|Death*||27 FEB 1938 ||Frederick Charles Miller died on 27 FEB 1938 at Broadway Drapery Stores, Woodbridge Road, Guildford, Surrey, EnglandG, aged 65.5,6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Staines, Middlesex, Jul-Sep 1872, vol 3a 9.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt.; Frederick Charles Miller, father James Leonard Miller, mother Elizabeth Curtis. Feltham.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, Surrey records. Amelia Gibson, father Charles Gibson dec. & Frederick Charles Miller, Draper, father James Leonard Miller.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to his widow Amelia Miller.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 65, Surrey SW, Mar 1938, vol 2a 534.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age and place.